Monday 1 February 2016

Global Game Jam 2016 - Miniature Shaving Havoc

A game made during Global Game Jam 2016 (January). My team consisted of 6 people - including myself.

It is a game about a man shaving his beard everyday as the beard progresses to grow wilder. The game has been uploaded onto the Global Gam Jam website (link).

My Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Level Design (Shared Responsibility)
2. UI Design

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

For the UI design, I worked with the team's artist to follow through what I had in mind. The following pictures would include a hand-sketched design and the final design that has been implemented into the game:-

Main Menu
Before (Hand-sketched)


After (Final Version)


In-Game Scene
Note: In the Before picture, it was a rough sketch of how the UI should look like in-game. The finalized version is following picture.
Before (Hand-sketched)


After (Final Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com